Maximizing UDF, Homemade and Partner Brand sales & profits through excellence in fact base selling & merchandising tactics and customer service.
Approximate Geography Coverage: Northern Cincinnati, Greater Dayton area, Greater Columbus and Indiana.
· Insuring that sales reps are properly stocking & merchandising the in-isle freezer* to both UDF and retailers standards (POG)
· Managing sales reps execution of selling in and building end cap, bunker or secondary display locations with added point of sale where applicable/authorized
· Interaction with sales reps and UDF Ordering department to insure daily orders are successfully received and processed
· Utilize various internal and external sales and trend reports grow business within the Zone.
· Work within Zone to oversee and direct both full time and part-time merchandisers within defined Zone.
· As directed by Retail Sales Coordinator work in assigned Zone on primary route, special projects, events, or other tasks assigned.
· Training and development of new hires during training period
· Working, at times, in sub-freezing temperatures i.e. (20) below zero and also on wet, cold and slick surfaces.
· May involve constant bending, twisting, stretching, reaching and lifting throughout the day.
· Must be able to read and speak English.
· High School Diploma Required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) along with solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read and clearly understand and interpret POG’s