This position will be responsible for the delivery of high-priority technology-based projects to UDF. This will include working with stakeholders to breakdown the over-arching goal into deliverables and then working with both internal and external teams to implement those deliverables. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a solutions orientation and lead a team in order to achieve the desired project goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects while adhering to timelines and budgets.
- Conduct and lead project meetings.
- Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Work with various business units to determine key objectives of project
- Conduct analysis of options to achieve desired overall outcomes and provide recommendations
- Prepares and maintains project plans,
- Tracks project progress, and prepares reports for clients or project stakeholders.
- Reviews technical project requirements, identifies interdependencies with internal or external departments or service providers,
- Delegates responsibilities to developers, engineers, or other information technology staff, and ensures that work is completed as needed.
- Maintains project-related documentation, including requirements, specifications, change control, testing, or training related documentation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of prior experience leading technical implementations
- Bachelors in technical discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Solid business acumen
- Prior experience with convenience stores, quick service restaurants or retail desired
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to elicit requirements from key stakeholders
- Team leadership – ability to communicate vision to team-members and keep focused on the end-goals
- Demonstrated Project Management capabilities including the ability to create and maintain a project plans, including Gantt chart(s) for the project.
- Ability to work with technical team to ideate potential alternatives when obstacles to original plan arise
- Demonstrate sound judgment as well as apply logical/critical thought processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Ability to analyze how a system works (i.e. be able to determine where inputs are coming from, determine how system changes will affect the output, etc.).
- Strong customer service and business partner orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and follow-through, and to deliver high-quality, accurate results/products.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Ability to organize effectively, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Desired prior experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Prior experience with Loyalty, Omnichannel, Kiosk, Delivery, Retail, apps/platforms/systems preferred.