This position will provide support to our category management in many different aspects. The ideal Administrative Assistant will have experience with problem solving, category management based teams, and customer focused roles. In addition to supporting the administrative needs of the Category Management team, the role will also provide support to the Marketing, Store Operations and Wholesale teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to Category Managers including regular reporting, invoice processing, price changes and rebate administration.
- Manages the publishing of all regular promotional communication including marketing updates and the monthly marketing book for Retail.
- Manage the creation and delivery of monthly store sign packet.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing materials and store signage
- Completes category management administrative projects
- Assists in writing and editing category management materials, which may include articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral.
- Assists in promotional strategies and product development.
- Responsible for new vendor set up
- Order and maintain department office supplies
- Maintain printers and copiers and manage vendor relationship with copier company
- Complete general administrative duties, such as fielding telephone calls, filing, faxing, copying, and preparing correspondence; general typing/data entry as needed.
- Responsible for coordination of meetings, schedules. This may include maintaining calendars, reserve conference rooms, preparing meeting materials, setting up conference calls, and setting up meeting spaces.
- Sort incoming mail and complete departmental mailings as needed.
- Proofread customer materials prior to release
- Provides secondary support to Marketing, Store Operations and Wholesale teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Self-starter, strong drive, highly motivated to make change and bring about fact driven decisions.
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules and budgets.
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to balance multiple projects in varying degrees of implementation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and attention to detail skills are required.
- Must be well-organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and requests.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Ability to use Lotus Notes email and database platform.
- Experience as administrator for Facebook or other platforms preferred
- Prior experience with Category Management, CRM based systems, Loyalty platforms and other marketing/Guest-based systems preferred.