Responsible for ACCURATE processing of vendor purchases, EDI vendors, store transfers, and communication with retail stores. Back up for the switchboard and other duties as assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate and timely processing of daily duties.
- Weekly processing of retail vendor invoice matching.
- Research and reconcile vendor purchases.
- Research store transmission discrepancies.
- Support for fuel division.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Support for retail compliancy.
- Cross training within departments.
- Support for switchboard as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Key requirements: Strong attention to detail; strong interpersonal, problem solving and research skills, excellent follow-through, and the ability to follow-up timely.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years A/P experience.
- Data entry experience preferred.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player who can mutli-task and also work independently.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and adapt to change.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office software: Excel and Word.
- Ability to use Lotus Notes email and database platform.