United Dairy Farmers commitment to invest and grow its strategy has resulted in building and opening a new bakery operation. UDF has recently transitioned to a new ERP system, called SAGE and is looking for an Administrator/Analyst to support our bakery management team.
- Provide clerical support for management team
- Creating and delivering ad hoc and routine reports as requested from Sage X3 ERP system
- Building and supporting other team members' usage of their reports. Maintaining database integrity.
- Responsible for building and maintaining all external and internal report needs.
- Develop, Repair and update existing and new reports from databases to extract and collect data.
- Provide support to functional teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Support and help manage inventory and ordering of all expense supply items for the plant
- Support and help with work order generation, production tracking, pick ticket and delivery note generation.
- Support reconciliation of physical to perpetual inventory
- Support receiving of goods and entry of receipts into Sage
- Schedule, screen, and conduct initial new hire interviews
- Support the onboarding process of new employees
- Support and maintain attendance, progressive disciplinary counseling, and performance review records.
- Support and facilitate the purchasing of materials needed for production.
- Generate purchase orders in SAGE X3 ERP.
- Input of recipes and bill of materials ( BOM’s) and labor routings into SAGE X3 ERP system.
- Support documentation of training for all employees
- Other duties as outlined and assigned by management team.
- Hands on experience working with or on Crystal Reports and Crystal Development Tools (preferred but not required)
- Strong background on office management tasks to help build processes and programs to help manage all aspects of the plant
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Software Office Programs
- Excellent Math and Common-Sense Reasoning Skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of organization
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to make decisions
- Task oriented but has the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-Starter and self-motivated individual that wants to work in a face paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as an office administrator or analyst.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in business or human resources. (Equivalent experience may be substituted for education at the hiring manager’s discretion.)
- Background in ERP software preferred but not required
- Background or understanding of Crystal Reporting preferred but not required
- Background or understanding of purchasing and materials requirements.
- Background experience in a food or bakery production facility preferred but not required