Job Summary: Manages real estate activities within UDF.
Job Duties: Oversees assessment of facility location, site acquisition, leasing of sites, land and facilities management, and site or facilities disposal. Monitors existing real estate value and assess expansion patterns of competitors and evaluates potential sites based on demographics, property cost, and market potential. Conducts buy versus lease analysis and makes recommendations to other members of leadership. Inspects new properties to ensure they meet organizational expectations, and negotiates contract terms as needed upon purchase or lease agreement. Creates and implements management policies for a portfolio of real estate assets, which may include commercial, industrial, and or retail properties. May oversee property development or construction.
Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 Years experience in real estate management activities
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Performs complex tasks typically following established processes.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and may have authority for personnel decisions.
- Primarily focused on administering established policies and procedures but will have impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Strong analytical, leadership skills.
- Experience in convenience or grocery stores preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to develop and positively motivate team members.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and presentation skills
- Must be well-organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and requests.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with associates at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to use Lotus Notes email and database platform.