IT Project Manager
Job Purpose / Summary:
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple IT projects to successful completion. These projects will involve both internal teams as well as interfacing with 3rd party vendors. The successful candidate must be able to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize based on company objectives. The candidate will be responsible for helping to define requirements and document business processes modified by projects. The candidate should have a proven track record of implementing 3rd party solutions as well as working with internal clients to define project objectives.
- Lead multiple IT projects to completion of successfully meeting business objectives as well delivering within approved budget and timeline.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team-members are actively working toward established milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience in effectively communicating and identifying requirements with individuals at all levels of an organization in a variety of functional roles and with a range of IT skills.
- Experience in identifying requirements from different functions and teams.
- Strong customer service and business partner orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and follow-through, and to deliver high-quality, accurate results/products.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Ability to organize effectively, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on IT project implementation experience through a combination of Project Manager and/or Business Analyst roles.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements development.
- 5+ years of project management experience.