Responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance to the UDF Corporate Office. You will be the “face” of the company for guest/visitors, and will be responsible for the first impression of the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable.
- Follow all front desk opening/closing procedures.
- Greet/Welcome guest.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect appropriately.
- Handle scheduling of conference rooms
- Scan Accounts Payable batches.
- Miscellaneous duties for other departments.
- Transport daily mail to the post office 2-3 times per week.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and atmosphere.
- High importance in maintaining strict confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Key requirements: Friendly and easy going personality, Punctuality and Reliability, Proven experience as a front desk representative, Strong communication and people skills, Strong attention to detail, problem solving excellent follow-through, and the ability to follow-up in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years switchboard experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years office experience.
- Previous reception experience preferred
- Data entry experience a plus.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player who can multi-task and also work independently.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and adapt to change.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office software with a specific focus on Excel and Word.
- Ability to use Lotus Notes email and database platform.