Provides corporate computer support by performing the following duties. Monitor Computer Systems, Perform Backups, PC / Helpdesk Support, PC Installation. Schedule is 3 days a week (Sunday 8 am – 4 pm, other 2 days flexible on days and times)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides users with computer help desk / technical support.
- Assembles and configure PC components.
- Upgrades computer hardware and software components as required.
- Installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
- Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
Knowledge Skills and abilities
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's Degree in Information systems or BS/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field preferred
- Prior experience as a Help Desk/Support Technician or other IT customer support role preferred
- Prior experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10 preferred