Demo and Event Representative- Wholesale
Professionally represent Homemade Brand Ice Cream via sampling events conducted at conventional grocery stores and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Homemade Brand Ice Cream in a Professional Manner.
- Interact & Educate Consumers about Homemade Product Line Available In Their Local Market.
- Most Events are in the Greater Cincinnati area. However, there is approximately 25% overnight travel involved to other areas that sell Homemade Brand Products.
- Weekend availability is a must .Dependability and the ability to work independently in this particular position is imperative.
- Distribute Packaged Product And Or Hand Dip Homemade Products For Consumers.
- Distribute Coupons And Other Promotional Materials To Consumers.
- Set Up Tables, Tents, And Other POS As Needed for Event.
- Drive Company Demonstration Van To And From Events.
- Clean And Maintain Company Vehicle, Equipment, And Location After Events.
- Maintain Safe Working Environment For Associates And Consumers.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Must Be 21 Years Of Age Or Older.
- Valid Drivers License And Proof Of Automobile Insurance Required.
- Ability And Comfort Level To Drive Larger Vehicles, Such As Small Delivery Truck.
- Access To A Computer With E-Mail & Internet Capabilities.
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Read And Understand Instructions. (Primarily English)
- Ability To Work Independently With Little Or No Supervision.
- Ability To Lift Up To 50LBS.
- Ability To Stoop, Bend, Stand On A Continuing Basis.
- Ability To Multi-Task Handling Several Projects At One Time.